Super Hombre! Super Hombre!

Great.

I've definitely seen better animation, cleaning the animation up would really help it, but great idea and the Spanish was hilarious. I look forward to seeing more from you. 4/5!

Horsenwelles responds:

i agree

the animation was not nearly at its prime

ill get on it :)

TOFUTWO TOFUTWO

Amazing

downright amazing, but i liked the first one better. I think because of the music. idk. very confusing, but i know that its definitely going somewhere. Also i think the animation was a little choppy this time.

danomano65 responds:

i think you'll like where it goes.

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

THANK YOU.

I never thought left 4 dead was all that good. i always wanted to see a spoof of left 4 dead, and you have made my day. :D

Madness Everywhere Collab Madness Everywhere Collab

Ha! great

This was a really great collab, i liked the part were hank was talking to his mom. I dont really see any errors in the collab, so great job!

Cat Face 9 Cat Face 9

Nice

Cat face is halarious, but maybe you could make them a little longer? Great job anyways.

Its Hip To Be Square! Its Hip To Be Square!

Loved it!

I liked the song a whole lot, but it was a little short. sesame street ftw!

Eldee responds:

Thanks for reviewing! Yes, it was a little short, this is because it's being entered to a competition and the animations can only be a minute long - shame...

But I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Tywo At Large Ep. #3 Tywo At Large Ep. #3

mmkaayy

Animation was great story was great and the length was great, but i never really laughed... Great job anyway!

Atreyu Sketches Atreyu Sketches

mmkaayyy

well im not gonna say its bad, because i like the characters. But there is an art section in the BBS... maybe you should animate it.

Dear Sister Dear Sister

too bad...

I'm sorry but there was just no work put into the game. I really can't offer any suggestions as its just too obvious what you should fix.

8-BIT Waterslide 8-BIT Waterslide

wow

this was really good, i dont know if you were the first to do this but very original...